Partner Manager (Plans / Upsell / Reactivation)
As we keep growing, and with +300 existing customers, we currently need to step up and build a world class Partner Management. We want to build a team within Listopro that helps current (or recent) customers scale with our platform, by upgrading to long term corporate plans together, learn the best about our product features, reactivate them, learn from their experience and avoid churn.
This person will be responsible for maintaining communications with top accounts that can lead to to corporate plans or already have signed plans, and will assist the founding team in building long lasting relationships.
Moreover, he/she will be responsible for keeping tracking of all activities to be done with these accounts, ensure constant and valuable follow-up is done, and will also be responsible for building a team, starting with a person that will focus particularly on Onboarding and followup/reactivation of smaller accounts
Our Partner Manager will need to bring:
- more revenue from new closed plans (upgrades, upsells, or renewals)
- new potential revenue from existing or recent accounts, such that these accounts will become a potential for plan
For the main accounts, the Partner Manager will make sure:
- there is perfect tracking of recent and next communications /followups (via email/Whatsapp/calls)
- proactive engagement giving great commercial reasons for switching or maintaining plans, presentation of results, and ensuring they are making the best use of the platform
- have calls to present corporate plans, get more vacancies, and structured feedback calls, also giving feedback on how to best use the platform
- review with marketing that we are giving the correct care in terms of exposure (webinars, case studies, testimonials etc)
You will spend the day between 1. followups via emails/calls/whatsapp, 2. calls, 3. preparing commercial proposals and new presentations
- Experience (up)selling in an Account Management or Customer Success role, ideally to corporates and high growth startups
- Experience selling SaaS, technology or at least digital environment is key.
- Have used a CRM in the past.
- Good with building presentations and clear excels
- Very organized and methodological.
- Following up is king for you
- Have worked with multidisciplinary teams, like Sales, Account Management and Design/Marketing.
salarioNegociable / Competitivo